On-demand Webinar | Free
WSET is excited to offer wine lovers across the country tips on how to conduct their very own food and wine pairings at home. Using WSET’s globally renowned Systematic Approach to Tasting®, this virtual seminar will guide attendees through five common takeout food categories and the best types of wine to pair each of them with.
- Pre-registered attendees should access and read WSET’s “How to pair wines with your favourite takeaway meals” blog article.
- Attendees are encouraged to select a food category from the article and prearrange their lunch (ordered or homecooked).
- Attendees are also encouraged to source one of the recommended wines to pair with.
Julie Albin DipWSET, Education Programming, WSET Americas
Julie Albin, DipWSET currently manages the Education Programming for WSET Americas. A longtime veteran of the wine and spirits industry, her journalistic works have been published in Decanter Magazine, Harpers Wine & Spirit, The Drinks Business, THE PRESS (San Francisco Chronicle), Whisky Advocate, and more. Julie also serves as a judge for internationally recognized competitions such as Decanter World Wine Awards, Women’s Wine & Spirits Awards, San Diego International Spirits Competition, American Distilling Institute, and recently sat as a panelist for the 2020 Slow Wine awards.
About the Wine & Spirit Education Trust
- Set up in 1969, WSET is the largest global provider of wine, spirits and sake qualifications.
- WSET offers qualifications across four levels – from one-day beginner courses through to an expert level diploma – to both industry professionals and interested enthusiasts. Courses are delivered by 800+ Approved Programme Providers in over 70 countries and are available in more than 15 languages.
- WSET is recognised as an awarding organisation by Ofqual, the English regulator of qualifications and examinations. All WSET qualifications have a strong reputation worldwide as the industry standard for knowledge.
- In the last academic year (2018/19) over 100,000 candidates sat for a WSET qualification and, since 1969, WSET has awarded nearly one million individuals a WSET qualification.
For more information about WSET, please visit www.WSETglobal.com.
This webinar is provided free of charge and underwritten by a sponsor. Following the webinar, you may be contacted by the sponsor with information about their products and services.