Women of the Vine & Spirits/Wine Intelligence Present: Do Women Really Approach Wine Differently Than Men?
Wine Intelligence and Women of the Vine & Spirits present: The truth behind gender and global wine consumption.
Lulie Halstead, CEO of Wine Intelligence will discuss new insights that examines, for the first time, the truths and myths underlying how men and women approach and interact with the wine category, based off the recently-published report Wine Consumption and Gender: Do Women and Men Approach Wine Differently. She will reveal the evidence behind the research findings and provide an answer to many of the commonly heard hypotheses such as:
- Do women drink more wine than men?
- Do men rely more on external validation of their wine choices compared with women?
- Is red wine for men and white / rosé wine for women?
- Are women more likely to buy sustainable and ethical wines compared with men?
- Do men and women like different kinds of label designs?
- Are women more conscious of moderating their alcohol consumption compared with men?